CHICAGO, US Adult Soccer has released the registration and qualification information for the USASA Region IV Amateur Cup at a new cup website, www.usamateurcup.com
REGION IV QUALIFIERS
The Region IV Amateur Cup is open to all Region IV, USASA Member clubs. Knockout rounds will be determined by a draw with geographic locations taken into account. Below are the registration details.
- Entry Fee $300/Team
- Prize Money for Winning Teams in each round
- Winner Advances to National Amateur Cup Final (August 2018)
- Entry Deadline by March 2018
Register your club today at www.usamateurcup.com/Region4
*Teams registered with Cal South will need to play in their State Cup to advance to the Region IV National Amateur Cup Qualifiers.
CAL SOUTH STATE CUP
Teams that are registered through Cal South must entry the State Cup in order qualify for the Region IV Cup. Cal South club that wish to enter can email Adultstatecup@calsouth.com or call 714-778-2972. Below is a projected schedule for the Cal South Cup.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: January 12
- BRACKET DRAW: January 19
- ROSTER FREEZE: February 8
- ROUND 1: February 10-11
- ROUND 2: February 24-25
- ROUND 3: March 3-4
- ELIMINATION ROUNDS/SEMIS: March 17-18 to April 14-15
- CHAMPIONSHIP* & 3RD PLACE MATCH: April 21
For more info or to register please visit the www.calsouth.com